Friday 24 August 2012

Garnier Body - Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion Review

Garnier Body - Intensive 7 Days
Ultra-Softening Lotion 
 
What is says on the bottle:
Immediately, rough skin is relieved and dramatically softened. Skin is optimally hydrated for 48 hours.
 


 
This is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used on my body - This one is for Dry to Extra /dry skin and it’s amazing.

 I always moisturise before I go to bed and in the morning my skin always feels so much smoother with this. The downside is it can be quite heavy in the summer and can make you feel a bit clammy.

It’s quite a thick lotion so it does take a few minutes to sink in. Honestly, this is definitely worth the wait! It leaves a nice sheen to the skin afterwards too.
 
The smell of this lotion is gorgeouuuus! All I can describe it as is floral and fruity maybe?

Whats your favourite moisturiser?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...