Friday 24 August 2012

Garnier | Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Lotion Review

Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Lotion Review
 


I ♥ this little Beauty.
 
I apply this to my dry face and wipe off with a cellulose sponge and finish off with a splash of water.

This doesn't dry my skin out and it's perfume, alcohol and colourant free - Whoo-hoo.

It’s quite a runny formula but spreads easily over my face and doesn't sting my eyes at all.
 Doesn't seem to break me out either - Can’t ask for much more than that!

It leaves my face feeling soft afterwards but I don’t think it’s a very strong remover so you may have to go over your face a few times for heavier make up.

I've used higher brand cleansers but i found this much more suited to my skin and much better! I will be buying this again once it runs out.

Whats your favourite cleanser?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...