Tuesday 21 August 2012

MAC Makeup | Studio Sculpt Foundation Review & Swatch

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review
in NC20





I bought this for £24 in Mac at Westfield’s :)

If you have read any of my other reviews you will know I have the most dry, sensitive skin ever :(  so I'm on the hunt for my perfect foundation which hydrates my skin and doesn't cling to my dry patches or irritate me to high heaven :)

So anyway,  I thought I'd give this a go as it’s a nice gel foundation and it is described as 'hydrating' which is a defo a plus for me!

I have to say straight away that I Love Love Love this foundation.. It’s definitely up there with the YSL Touché Éclat foundation (click here for review)

It’s described as medium/build able coverage which I would definitely agree with as it covers my pink cheeks and blemishes with no problems and doesn't accentuate them at all! I purchased this in NC20 as it’s got the cool tone which counteracts my redness (result!). It spreads nice and easily too. It does smell a little bit like paint but it’s not unpleasant at all.

 It has a nice dewy finish and makes my skin feel soft and moisturised which is really rare for me. This doesn't dry my skin out at all which really surprised me to be honest as I tried the MAC mineralize foundation but I didn't really like that. As this is quite a full coverage I do find that with frequent use it does give me a few blemishes so I often stick to this on a night out or on that special occasion.

This is definitely one of my favourite foundations as it makes my skin look flawless (which it isn't) so it is hard to leave it alone at times!
 
If anyone knows of good foundations for dry/sensitive skin pleasssse let me know :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...