Friday 24 August 2012

Skin MD Natural Sheilding Lotion Review & Pics

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion

What they Say: 
Shielding lotion duplicates and enhances your skin's natural and protective barrier. Just a small application of Skin MD Natural daily protects your skin from damage and delivers hours of soothing moisture, and for those of you who have excessive dry skin can help in relieving itching.

I'm a sucker for a cream! I came across this by mistake on Amazon. It was £15.35 including delivery for a 120ml bottle which is quite expensive but I read so many good reviews about it I thought it would be worth a try.
 
This looks like a serum rather than a cream. It has a slight scent which is nice but this must be natural as it doesn't contain fragrance. 

I received this this morning and I've already applied this a few times today onto my arms. It's not greasy at all but it makes your skin feel really soft instantly and it doesn't feel dried out at all. I've tried it on my arms today and if all's OK I will give it a go on the old face and see how I get on. 
I have high hopes for this stuff so fingers crossed!! 

1 Month On:
OMG .. This stuff is amazzzzzzzing! Honestly, I am so glad I came across this is the best I have ever used. I've been using it on my face (and body!) day and night and for any dry bits during the day and I absolutely love it. It doesn't sting, it doesn't burn - it’s brilliant. It gets rids of my flakeys easily and I've even stopped using my steroid cream which is a massive step forward for me. I put it on when I'm feeling itchy and it relives the itchy-ness too and it hasn’t broken me out!!

Honestly if you have eczema or dry skin you have to try this, it’s the best product I own!! I've already ordered my second bottle so I don't run out :)

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...