Thursday 6 September 2012

Benefit Dandy Brandy Velvet Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & Pictures

Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Dandy Brandy

What Benefit say:
These velvet eyeshadows glide on light as a feather & the gorgeous shades look fabulous on everyone! Glide on bare lids for a dose of sheer, velvety colour or layer over creaseless cream shadows for even richer colour.




 
 

This eyeshadow its really soft and easy to blend, Its very pigmented and nice & sparkly too!

I really love this colour, its a bronzy goldy brown. I sometimes blend this with a pink eyeshadow and it goes a gorgeous deep purple.

I don't find that this settles or creases and lasts a day at work which is around 7 or 8 hours although it could do with a little touch up to keep the colour strong.
I may have to be a bit naughty and get another colour I love this so much. I really recommend these, this is definitely my favourite eyeshadow by far.
 
Have you tried these eyeshadows? What did you think?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...