Thursday 6 September 2012

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Review, Pictures & Swatch

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Review & Swatches






I brought a sample of this from ebay in shade 1 but this was a bit to light for me so i took the plunge and brought the full side in shade 2 hoping it would be a better colour match for me (risky risky), luckily it was allll fine :)

I find this concealer very creamy and thick but i don't think its my favourite for under the eyes. Saying this, i do opt for this if i look really tired. I layer it on with MAC moisture cover (review here) or YSL touch eclat as i find these are more moisturising and you can just pat those on. With the erase paste i have to sort of work it in a bit more to blend it in.

I find that this is great for right in the corner of your eye where it touches your nose (hope that explains it enough lol) as it covers my very bluey purple shadows well. I just set it with a little MAC powder to keep it in place - HG powder alert! (review here)
This tiny pot was quite expensive at £19.50 but you don't have to use much at a time so i guess it does last a while. 

The pot is a pain in the ass though, you do get a little spatula to scoop it out with but you have to go raiding through your make up bag trying to find it - I do have a naughty habit of just shoving my finger in instead of using the spatula- oops :)

I would buy this again its not a horrendous product and i see it lasting a long time.

What do you think of this concealer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...