Friday 7 September 2012

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Shine Review & Swatch


Bourjois Sweet Kiss Shine Review & Swatch
Colour: 70 Framboise Petillant

I really like this lipstick although I'd say its leaning more towards a thick gloss maybe? It's really shiney and soft and it doesn't dry out my lips. The packaging is really cute too but quite bulky, but that doesn't bother me.
The colour looks quite sheer in the swatch but this is buildable and can end up REALLY bright if that's what ya fancy.
I'd say it lasts around an hour on me before i have to re apply it but i don't apply it very heavily so maybe that's why. It does keep my lips moisturised for quite a while which i love.
Would definitely repurchase this!

Has you tried any of these lipsticks? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...