Wednesday 5 September 2012

MAC Makeup | Studio Sculpt Concealer Review, Pictures, Swatches & Dupe

Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20






I Luuuuurve this concealer, this is probably my favourite for covering any blemishes.
Its really thick and stays where you put it! I find it's a little too thick for under my eyes and it can crease a bit, but I usually use the moisture cover for that anyway - ha! (review here).

I definitely agree that its full coverage but I do set it with a little powder as I find it can sometimes disappear without it - the little bugger!
It costs £14.50 for a pot but it lasts for absolutely ages! If this is too expensive for you then  you can buy a similar product, a 'dupe' if you like, for around a fiver by NYX - its called concealer in a jar.

Whats your favourite concealer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...