Sunday 9 September 2012

Maybelline Superstay Tint Gloss Review, Pictures & Swatches

In Forever Fuchsia & Lasting Pink
£6.99




I really like these glossy lip tints, I probably use these the most out of my lip sticks & glosses. I prefer the Lasting Pink as the Forever Fuchsia has a purpley tone to it.
It doesn't last anywhere near 16 hours on me more like 1 or 2 hours at most but it does leave a very subtle colour behind which i like.  I like the smell of this too, it smells like sweets and the wand is a nice heart shape which makes it easy to apply.
I don't feel like this drys my lips out or irritates them but it does dry after a while if that makes sense?
I do like this lip stain however I don't think I love them enough to buy them again, I have recently tried the sleek pout paint which I really like - review to come soon :)

Have you tried out any of these, what did you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...