Saturday 8 September 2012

MUA Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches - Starry Night

Makeup Academy Eyeshadow Palette

What MUA say:
A dramatic collection of eye shadows that will add ultimate glamour to your night out. 

The colours that come in this palette are gorgeous. They are lovely for a night out as they are quite striking.
They are nice soft eyeshadows and are nice and shimmery. They don't last all that long but they are such a bargain that I suppose you can't expect too much.
I don't find myself reaching for this palette most days although I don't have a problem with it, if that makes sense. I do love the purples but i much prefer the heaven and earth palette. 







Click here for the MUA eyeshadow palette in Heaven & Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...