Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tresemme' Liquid Gold Hair Oil Review





 

How it works :
The lightweight, luxurious formula is instantly absorbed to help nourish and reduce frizz, providing the ultimate salon indulgence to instantly transform your hair.

I probably say this in every post but this smells lovely, it has the pantene shampoo and conditioner smell to it.

This cost around £7 for 75ml, you do only need to use a tiny but so it does last a long time.

It has a very runny consistency as you can tell from the bottom picture and this spreads nice and evenly. I feel that this does tame the frizz nicely but its not heavy so it doesn't weigh your hair down, it does make it nice and shiny too. I have very thick wavy hair so i quite like a thick serum/oil to pull my hair down a bit so this may be suited to you if you didn't want anything to heavy or if your hair is quite fine.

I've been using this a pre shampoo and its amazinnnng! It prevents your hair from drying out when you shampoo it. I also apply a little before blow drying, it doesn't take any longer to dry and it makes my hair so smooth.

I am a big collector of hair products and i do like to hunt for them amazing ones that work miracles (ha!) so i do go through quite a few different products. I really do like this and i would repurchase. 

Have you tried this? What did you think?
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...