Monday 17 December 2012

At Home Gel Nails | Sensationail Starter Kit Review & Pictures

Hi Girlies ,
I've got another little review for you today on a recent purchase of mine ..
This little kit is just brilliant!
I had my acrylic nails removed 3 months ago and my nails are still so brittle that I keep getting gel's applied just to stop them splitting. This costs me £30 each time which soon adds up!
So, I paid £60 for this little kit which I know sounds expensive but technically it's the price of getting your nails done twice professionally but this kit contains up to 10 manicures which works out so much cheaper (£6 a time).

The Kit comes with all you need and it's actually so much easier to use than I first thought. I picked mine up in 'raspberry wine'. To be honest I thought the colour would be a little darker than it was but it's still pretty. I'd say it's a dark barbie pink with some shimmers in it.



I'm so pleased with this little kit and the application was pretty easy, I would really recommend this is you're into gel nails. 


7 comments:

  1. This looks like a great at home kit! I love the look of gel nails.

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very neat! i've seen these around and was wondering how well they worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty great, I have never tried gel nails before!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty color! Love it!

    http://asoftspotfor.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, really pretty, the colour is so nice

    Please check out my blog if you have a chance, I’ve given it a bit of a revamp, I was clearly very bored over the Christmas hols!! Haha

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...