Wednesday 9 January 2013

2012 Favourites ♥

Hey Lovelies

I know these are really late but I really wanted to post them, so here they are!  
(It looks as though my favourites are having a disco! I don't know why I chose this effect lol must have been feeling in the party mood!)
 
 
Powders
I love how natural the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish powder is, I like to sweep it over my foundation to set and it looks so natural and not cakey in the slightest. My sister also loves this!
I have been using bareMinerals a lot lately, I mentioned in an earlier post that my cheeks have been a bit too rosy and this has the right amount of coverage to tone those down and it doesn't dry them out. It's also lovely if your feeling lazy as you can just dust it over your face and your ready to rumble - Easy Peasy!
 
 
Eye Products
I've used my Clinique Superfine Liner in soft brown the most the year as its just so easy and quick to use. It's hard to go wrong with it and it's lasted blinking ages!
I don't wear eyeliner every day but when I do its a toss up between the Maybelline Studio Gel eyeliner and the Maybelline Line Definer Pen, I chose the pen version in the end as its a little less fiddly than the gel. I have to admit that the gel does give a stronger more defined line though.
I do love my collection 2000 concealer along with the rest of you lot but I like this concealer slightly more! It's the Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer, it is just the perfect shade for my skin tone and hides blemishes so well!
 

 
More Eye Products
I absolutely love my Bobbi Brown products for hiding up my under eye circles, I have the corrector in Light Bisque and the concealer in Ivory. They are so creamy and dewy and they don't dry  out and turn cakey which I love. I also love the Color Tatoo in permanent taupe which I use as a under eye eyeliner. It really does have that amazing staying power!
 
 
Mascaras
My Clinique high impact curling mascara has been my favourite for almost 2 years now but has recently been overtaken by the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, it's just lovely to use and gives such good results. They are both brilliant mascaras and I highly recommend them both.

 
Base products
The YSL touche eclat foundation has been a favourite since I got it, it has a lighter dewy coverage which is so hydrating - it really is a gem! I love the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation for nights out, it has a medium to high coverage so you can hide all your bad bits easily. I do find that using this too often does cause me to break out though which is why it's strictly for nights out for me.
The La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint has only just made it into 2012. I bloody love this stuff, the coverage is like nothing I've ever used before and hides literally anything!
 

 
Moisturisers
I hear so many people say how bad this Clinique moisturiser is but you know what, it's the only one that bloody works for me. It has parabens and mineral oil in it which I know are nasties but it's honestly the only one that does the job for me. This is about my 4th or 5th bottle of this and I'm down to the last bit now so I had to include it.
The Body Shop Aloe Vera Body Butter is a new find from this year and its just so hydrating for dry winter skin. I couldn't ask for a better moisturiser than this one!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to see your 2012 fav's so leave me your links below so I can have a read up :)
 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...