Sunday 6 January 2013

New HG Mascara | Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

Hey Lovelies ,

So I've been off of the old blogging scene recently as life got a bit hectic! I handed in my notice after 3 and half years at my current job and lets just say it didn't go down very well at all! Anyhoo new year, new job, new start ay - excited but so soo scared!

So on to the review - If you have read my blog for a while you will know that I love love love the Clinique curling mascara (review here) and every time I tried a new mascara it just didn't compare and I would always go back to my good ole' clinique one. But, it has been a while since I've strayed and well I just fancied a change ..





I was in Debehnams and wondered over to the Estee Lauder Counter for a change. I've never tried any of their products before and I've never read any reviews on any of their products either so it was a bit of a close my eyes and just pick one scenario. I picked the Sumptuous Extreme mascara which is meant to multiply & magnify which sounded good to me!

The packaging is pretty, gold and blue, and quite chunky which makes it seem like you get  a lot of product in there. The brush is quite large too but it's coned so its thinner at the end which means you can get them little buggers in the corners quite easily. The mascara is really lovely, it really does thicken your lashes and I think it does also lengthen too. This is the best mascara I have ever tried and I have to say that it does beat my Clinique although, it is also the most expensive mascara I have tried at £22!

I really recommend this mascara if you fancy a little splurge, it really is amazing
What is your favourite mascara?

4 comments:

  1. I had a sample of this and loved it. It is expensive though!x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my HG mascara! I'm using a Guerlain one at the moment which is actually more expensive but I prefer Sumptuous Extreme to that even x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha love it, I've never heard of Guerlain! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...