Tuesday 15 January 2013

Weleda Iris Hydrating Masque Review & Pictures

Hey Lovelys ,

I was sent this masque to review by Natures healthbox. They offer the best organic, natural and eco friendly products all in one place, click here to check out their website :)



 30ml £12.49*

This mask is described as 'An intensely hydrating facial masque containing soothing jojoba seed oil and witch hazel for improved elasticity, and perfectly clear skin. Shea and Cocoa butters further soften and moisturize' - sounds perfect for dry, dull winter skin!



It is advised to use this once or twice a week, If your skin is more normal/combo than dry then I think once would probably be enough. I have been using it twice a week and this works well for my dry skin.
This has a very thin lotion consistency which spreads over your face nice and easily,you really don't need much to see results so this little tube should last a good few weeks.

Although this doesn't contain fragrance it does have a very strong herbal scent to it (I wasn't keen on at first, but i got used to it) It reminds me a bit of the Liz Earle Cleanse and polish scent, if you like that you'll love this!
I love that this is organic and contains no nasties, but they do advise to do a patch test if you have sensitive skin (that's me).

This really does help to hydrate your skin, I do have to follow up with a moisturiser though as my skin is super duperly dry.
I'll let you into a little secret, my boyfriend also uses this and he really likes it! He pretends he doesn't love me trying products out on him too ,but secretly he bloody loves it ;)

They have also given a little discount code which is 'BLOGTASTIC2013' - This is valid until the 31st January!

Have you tried anything from the Weleda line?

1 comment:

  1. <3 lovely post!!
    I have combo skin!!
    lots of love from
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...