Monday 15 April 2013

Aveeno Take 2! ♥ Moisturising Creamy Oil Review

Hey girlies, 
 
So I have another review today! Hope you enjoy .. 
 


 
 
 
I picked this up by mistake when looking for my Aveeno skin relief body lotion (review on that here), I didn't realise until I actually got home so i thought I may as well give it a go!

Even though I have dry skin I'm not a big fan of oils as they seem to sit on top of my skin and make me feel all clammy and uncomfortable so I didn't have high hopes for this moisturising creamy oil!
 
'Moisturises like an oil, absorbs like a cream'
 
I'll admit I was wrong, I love this stuff! As its a creamy oil (as they call it) it spreads over your skin so easily! Its so quick to use and effortless - its perfect for when your in a morning rush. It dries almost immediately and doesn't leave that greasy feeling that you get with most thick creams. I love my Body Shop Aloe Vera Body Butter (review here) but as the weather has been getting a little better that has been pushed to the back of the drawer now. The consistency of this perfect for warmer weather and I think I will continue to use this even when the sun does decide to make an appearance. 

This lotion contains colloidal oatmeal and sweet almond oil which are both amazing for moisturising dry and sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel so smooth and comfortable I'm now totally converted, I think I even prefer this to the skin relief lotion I was originally looking for! I usually go for unscented creams but this does have parfum listed right at the bottom. I like the scent of this, it reminds me of the smell of play dough which I know sounds weird but I actually like it! It's very subtle though and doesn't linger around for long.

I really recommend this stuff, I'm pleasantly surprised if I'm honest and I will be repurchasing this when it runs out! My new current favourite! 
 
Whats your favourite body lotion?





5 comments:

  1. Creamy oil sounds very intriguing, I might have to give this a go! I find body oils very hit and miss, personally. Some sink in right away and leave an amazing moisturised feeling, while others just sit on the skin and make me feel like an oiled up sardine.

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to give this a go! I've been looking for something that dried quickly! I hate standing around waiting for lotion to soak in :(


    Some Sparkle and Shine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I hate that clammy feeling, try this it really does sink in quickly! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hey! This is a great product! I hope I can find it here in the PH! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...