Sunday 14 April 2013

Meet my new best friend! ♥ Hydraluron Moisture Booster Serum


Let me start off by saying - My god, this stuff is amazing!




 

I loved my Caudalie SOS thirst quenching serum (review here) but this is just is so so much better! I was thinking of repurchasing the Caudalie serum as mine was on its last legs but as I'd seen a few great reviews on this new-ish Hydraluron serum I thought I'd change it up, give this a go instead and share my thoughts with you guys!

When I find something I love I cant wait to review it and this was one of them products. I have very sensitive skin so I am a little edgy about using new products but this little gamble paid off. This serum doesn't contain fragrance unlike the Caudalie serum and I think that's definitely a positive for me (even though I didn't have a reaction to the Caudalie serum).

It applies like a gel and a little does go a long way, I apply my moisturiser a minute or so later (I'm currently using Avene moisturisers which are amazing!) and my skin feels so hydrating and comfortable. I've definitely fallen in love with this serum as it doesn't aggravate my eczema and keeps me hydrated which is the main thing that I look for in a product.

I cant praise this stuff enough, its my favourite product of the moment and although it is quite expensive at £24.99 its so so worth it if you have skin like mine.  I can see myself repurchasing this over and over!



Have you tried this serum or are you tempted to?





6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about buying this for ages! I have such dry skin, and I reckon this might be the solution xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dry skin this is honestly amazing!!! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to give this a go yet the price tag really does put me off, it's such a small tube for the price :/ it does sound fantastic though.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little tube but a little goes a long way! fingers crossed it will last a while :) xx

      Delete
  3. woow i need this now aha! sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...