Sunday 18 August 2013

Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner Review



Hey Girlies,

I've got a little review on the Clarins gentle exfoliating toner for you today, Its not often that I find a product that I couldn't live without but this is certainly one of them!

If you read my blog often you know what I'm about to say write ... I have dry sensitive skin which likes to react to a lot of products! So finding one that I love and works great for me is a dream come true (well not that far but its definitely a bonus).





I'd seen a few reviews on this baby pop up a few months ago and if I I'm honest I'd always thought of acids to be far to scary and strong to put on my temperamental skin. I don't know what made me take the plunge and buy it but I'm so glad that I did!

So, this  100ml bottle will set you back £25. In my opinion its worth every single penny. Clarins say 'A fresh, fluid exfoliating lotion that brightens, smooths and softens skin. Regular exfoliation helps to strenghten the skin's resistance to wrinkles and maintain the balance between preventing a build-up of dead cells and encouraging cell renewal.' I've had this for a good two months now and I totally agree with the statement! Clarins suggest to use this once or twice a week but I actually use it most days and its absolutely fine on my skin. I've always found that gritty manual exfoliators make my skin a bit red and sore but not this beaut!

I use this in the evenings after my cleanser but before my moisturiser, it helps to get rid of those dry flaky areas and keeps my skin so smooth and soft. I've never really used a toner in the past as I find them too harsh but this is just amazing. I also use this on my boyfriend, he has oily skin and it also works really well for him so I'm sure it would work for anyone. I can see this being a life saver in the winter.

I can't recommend this enough, it really is one of my favourite ever products. I will be repurchasing without a doubt!

Have you tried this toner? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. wow, I totally agree about avoiding toners for delicate skin so am very impressed with how highly you rate this product.. I could use something to rid that dry, dull skin during the winter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...